Covid-19 Health and Safety Policies
Your health is our priority. Our health and safety protocols are made as per the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO). Our health and safety obligations extend to not only to guests, but to anyone on our premises, including our staff. So when you travel with us you can be confident that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
As this would be an ongoing process, so we are working closely with our internal team of tour managers/vendors/associate partners, including hotels, and ground transportation, to ensure that they strictly follow our Health & Safety Policy on all our tours. At the same time, we regularly review our itineraries, and if required we tweak our itineraries according to the local requirements to ensure a safe experience for you. If there will be any major change required, we will inform you prior to departure.
What you can expect during your visit?
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)
Please Note: For the safety of all our staff and travellers alike, we made it mandatory for all our travellers to pass a Pre-Screening COVID-19 Health and Safety questionnaire before joining the tour, to check their ability. In this questionnaire, we will ask you a series of questions that will help us to avoid the spread of COVID-19 on our tours. We appreciate your support with this procedure.
How can I contact Alkof Holidays, if I have any questions - or want to book or rebook a trip?
It is very much easy to connect with us anytime you want. Pick the way that best suits you.
Email ID: email@example.com
Skype ID: alkofholidays